Monday, March 22, 2010

Keynote..


As all chapters start from 1, I shall start off this blog with a short introduction (of myself).

I was welcomed to this world on 2nd Feb 2010, with much fanfare and aplomp. I was around the same weight as my brother at birth, well, maybe it's the same automatic weight-watching genes. I think I look a bit like my brother too.... got 2 eyes, 1 nose, 1 mouth.

They gave me an extended hotel stay at the hospital. The doctors and nurses were really nice and let me use much of their facilities...

I actually did not get my name until the 3rd week. After much deliberation, research and consultations, my papa, mama decided to call me Qiyuan (Kee Ngian) sounds like "key-ny-en". I think in the future I'll have quite a task to explain to others how to pronounce my name.

Will share with you interesting going-ons in the next post. Stay tuned.

2 comments:

  1. Welcome to the world, Qiyuan! Looking forward to see you soon.. will arrange with your mummy and give you a big hug! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jie.. dun keep showing me bb photo ler.. makes me envy lots.. i mean LOTS.. XD

    sorry for cant visit you guys during cny and after u gave birth.. promise will try to arrange a trip direct from beijing to SG to pay you guys a visit ^^

    ReplyDelete